Guest Teacher Bible Studies
- Dr. Gary Dromi
- Steven Ger
- Bobby Hayes
- Dr. Tom Henderson
- Dr. Raj Kripalani
- Dr. Robert Lightner
- Dr. Jobe Martin
- Dr. Tom McCall
- Dr. Jim Mcgowan
- Don Miller
- Dr. John Pappas
- Dr. Merrill Unger
- Chris Wise
- Dr. Andy Woods
- Zok Zockert
A Look At Mormonism
A brief look at the history of Mormonism, its founder, Joseph Smith, Jr. and some of their practices.
A look at the persecutions of Mormons and their sources of “authority.”
Evidence against the Book of Mormon, the theology of Mormonism, a comparison of Mormonism vs. Biblical Christianity.
A Look At Roman Catholicism
- Part 1
A brief look at the history, Councils, and theological beliefs held by the Roman Catholic Church. Includes the Roman Catholic view of salvation and a description of the first four sacraments: baptism, (including infant baptism), confirmation, holy eucharist (communion), and confession/penance.
- Part 2
Continues with an explanation of the last three sacraments: anointing of the sick (extreme unction), holy orders, and holy matrimony. There is a brief explanation of the papacy and an in depth discussion of the various beliefs/doctrines with regard to Mary. This session ends with a comparison of Biblical truth vs. Roman Catholic theology and doctrine.
- Part 3
Continues the comparisons between Biblical truth vs. Roman Catholic theology and doctrine. This session ends with instructions and admonitions from the apostle Paul.
A Look At Islam
- Part 1
An introduction to the Islamic religion including: A historic look at its beginning; the early years of Muhammad, his visions and his “prophetic call”; the Kaa’ba stone and its significance to the Islamic faith.
- Part 2
A continuing look at the Islamic faith including: “Allah” and his names; the Sunnis, Shiites and Sufis; the writings of Islam ~ the Qur’an, Hadith and Sunna.
The “Five Articles of Faith” and the “Five Pillars of Faith” as well as the cultural expression of Islam are all explained in this session.
- Part 3
A brief comparison of the key writings and doctrines of Islam vs. the truths of Biblical Christianity.
A Look At Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Part 1
In this session we’ll look at how this organization came into being, who was the founder, and a brief look at their history.
- Part 2
In this session we’ll take a brief look at the doctrines, beliefs and theology of the organization known at the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Part 3
In this final session, we’ll look at the biblical evidence that argues against the doctrines, beliefs and teaching of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Highlights from the Book of Isaiah (2 files)
- God And Government: Raising Our National Voice
- Mark 1:1-45
- Isaiah 52-53 (2 files)
- Hakukkah (2 files)
- Jewish Festivals (4 files)
- Messianic Prophecies
- Yom Kippur (Part One)
Yom Kippur is probably the most important holiday of the Jewish year. Many Jews who do not observe any other Jewish custom will refrain from work, fast and/or attend synagogue services on this day. Yom Kippur occurs on the 10th day of Tishri. The holiday is instituted at Leviticus 23:26.
The name “Yom Kippur” means “Day of Atonement”. Yom Kippur during biblical times was not an ordinary day. The sacrificing on this day was not like any of the other sacrifices performed during the year. This once a year sacrifice required that the Kohen HaGadol (High Priest) enter the Kodesh Hakodashim (Holy of Holies) alone, it was just him and God. He took with him a vessel containing the blood of the goat upon which the sacrificial lot fell. This blood was then sprinkled on the kaporet (Mercy Seat), which covered the Aron HaKodesh (Ark of the Covenant) found in the Kodesh Hakodashim. If acceptable, that is if the animal sacrificed was without spot or blemish, God received the offering and declared the sins of b’nai Yisreal (the children of Israel) atoned for.
- Good Friday and The Resurrection of Christ (2 files)
- The Suffering Servant: Isaiah 52-53 (2 files)
- A Father’s Day Message
- Christian Liberty
- Run With Endurance
- Prayer And Spiritual Warfare
- What Does Faith Mean? and The Exclusivity of Christ
- Galatians 5
- Isaiah 6
- Matthew 5:38
- The Salvation and Love of God (2 audio files)
- Isaiah 52
- Ezekiel 11
- Ezekiel 12
- Ephesians 4, The Christian Walk. Part One
- Ephesians 4, The Christian Walk. Part Two
- 2nd Samuel 12
- The Life of David in his most difficult moments.
- 2nd Samuel 17
- In this story we see a great God who is fighting our battles whether we realize it or not.
- 3 John
- 1 Peter
- The First Coming of Christ
- Romans 13:10-14
- John 1:1-21
- Deuteronomy 6:23
- Mark 4:35-6:6
- The Rapture and The Second Coming
- The Grace Of God
- The Centrality of the Cross of Christ
- A Short Word to Fathers
- Christ is the Healer of Broken Hearts, John 14
- It’s Later Than You Think
- The Doctrine of Sanctification and Isaiah 40:21-31 (2 files)
- John 16
- John 1:29 (2 files)
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-58
- What We Believe
- Dispensationalism (2 files)
- “The Written and Living Word” and “Colossians 1:15-29” (2 audio files)
- A Call For Thanksgiving
- God’s Grace
- Names of God (Part Two)
- Names Of God (Part One)
- Spiritual Warfare
- The Sufficiency of God’s Grace
- 2 John, Part One
- 2 John, Part Two
- The Christian Walk and the Christian Fight
- The Events of the Passover, Exodus 11-13
- Hebrews 1:1-3
- Galatians 3 – 6, “Christ Alone”
- Two Topics: Staying The Course AND Contending For The Faith In Difficult Times
- The History of Halloween AND Big Government
- The Just Shall Live By Faith
- The Crimson Worm
- The Achilles Heels of Evolution
- New Age, New Spirituality, and Deception
- Dr. Jobe Martin teaches the book of Ruth (2 files)
- Miscellaneous (2 files)
- Prayer First and Relationships (2 audio files)
- Living Out the Biblical Worldview
- What is the Culture in the Last Days?
- The Secret ‘Exposed’
- Global Warming with Dr. Jobe Martin, Part One
- Global Warming with Dr. Jobe Martin, Part Two
- Rapture and Resurrection Series
- Resurrection Day 2016 (2 files)
- Faith (2 files)
- Messianic Christology (43 files)
- A Study of the Trinity
- Classic Sermons
- Judgment of Believers
- Demonic Intrusion
- Hell and the Saved
- The Bible and Healing
- The Gifts of the Spirit
- The Last Days Apostasy of the Church
- Nehemiah, Part One
- Nehemiah, Part Two
- Women Pastors, Part One
- Women Pastors, Part Two
- Genesis 3, Part One
- Genesis 3, Part Two
- The Rapture, Part One
- The Rapture, Part Two
- Part 1